Margaret A. Decker, C.P.A.
937 Aronimink Drive
Malvern, PA 19355
Margaret specializes her accounting practice in the financial intricacies surrounding your divorce process. She utilizes her skills to find equitable, efficient, amicable and creative solutions based on the specific needs of her clients. She focuses on providing a quality, tailored service to her clients and their attorneys throughout the divorce process.
Family Law Experience
- Assistance in the discovery process.
- Valuation and identification of assets.
- Tracing and valuation of the pre-marital and marital assets.
- Valuation of assets based on pre- and post-nuptial agreements.
- Analysis of tax implications for based on filing statuses, settlement and support options.
- Analysis of closely held businesses financial statements for determination of net income.
- Lifestyle analysis of marital living expenses for support purposes.
She can provide pre-separation information for those contemplating a divorce, support for attorneys and mediators throughout the divorce process and post-divorce guidance and budgeting for her client’s new financial reality.
Margaret’s previous experience was in public accounting at one of Philadelphia’s premier accounting firms as a member of the audit and accounting staff with heavy tax experience. After that solid foundation, she worked in the Venture Capital industry. She was the Manager of Partnership and Portfolio Accounting.
She is a member of the AICPA, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.