Paula M. Borradaile
Paula M. Borradaile, Esquire
Vetrano|Vetrano & Feinman LLC
630 Freedom Business Center
King of Prussia, PA 19406
Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania, J.D./M.B.A, May 2006
Honors: The James J. Manderino Award for Trial Advocacy
University of Richmond, Richmond, Virginia, B.S.B.A. May 2002
Concentrations: International Business and Marketing, Minor: Political Science Honors: Dean’s List
Study Abroad: Copenhagen Business School, Copenhagen, Denmark, Fall 2000
Associate, Bennett & Associates, Wayne, PA, September 2007 to Present
- Counsel clients with respect to their rights and obligations in all aspects of family law including divorce, equitable distribution, support, and custody.
- Represent clients in all aspects of litigation including analyzing and researching legal and factual issues, drafting pleadings, discovery requests and responses, negotiating and drafting settlement agreements, preparing witnesses and making oral arguments.
Law Clerk, The Honorable Joseph P. Testa, Superior Court of New Jersey, Bridgeton, NJ, September 2006 to
- Draft tentative decisions based upon motions filed regarding various family law issues including child support, parenting time and custody, and equitable distribution.
- Assisted attorneys and pro se litigants with the practices and procedures of family court.
- Conducted weekly civil mediations.
Student Attorney, Villanova University School of Law Federal Tax Clinic, Villanova, PA, January 2006 to May 2006
- Represented low-income clients in their disputes with the IRS, managing all facets of their cases under supervision of the Clinic Director.
Law Clerk, The Honorable Carol S. Moore Wells, United States Federal Magistrate, Philadelphia, PA, Summer 2005
- Conducted research, wrote memoranda, and made preliminary recommendations to the Judge and law clerks concerning habeas corpus petitions.
Research Assistant, Professor Ann Juliano, Summer 2004
- Conducted research and complied and summarized relevant case law concerning the conflicts between Indian tribes and their effect on the United States trust responsibilities towards the tribes.
Law Clerk, Brookman, Rosenberg, Brown & Sandler, Philadelphia, PA, Summer 2004
- Assisted in trial preparation work, including summarizing depositions, drafting discovery, and conducting product identification research.
Pennsylvania and New Jersey
Bar Associations and Affiliations:
Collaborative Family Law Affiliates
Doris Jonas Freed American Inn of Court
Family Law Sections: American Bar Association, Pennsylvania Bar Association, Philadelphia Bar Association
Junior League of Philadelphia
Professionals for Amicable Divorce
Women’s Resource Center